Just wanted to say hi guys

Started by Te Hopo, June 18, 2019, 07:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Te Hopo

I've always been a tinkerer, looking at how to improve and maintain things, most of my reels are of middle quality, are around 10-20 years old and immaculately maintained.
But now the bug has bit to tune them up, bearings instead of bushes, carbon drags, a different handle/knob and some paint.
After lurking here the past week reading as many different threads as I could I'm ready to get stuck in and start sharing my own progress.

Alto Mare

Welcome Te Hopo!...yes do show your progress as you move along.
Enjoy your stay!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Crow

Welcome !!  Please show us what you're working on !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

foakes

Welcome aboard, Te Hopo!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

Welcome!  Post lots of pictures!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Benni3

happyhooker

Greetings, TH, from Minnesota, USA.

Frank

AC49

Greetings from Cape Town South Africa  :)

Regards
AC49

Newell Nut

Greetings from Daytona Beach. You must be warned that this site is addictive.  ;D

Dwight

Shark Hunter

Welcome!
You are among friends here. ;)
Life is Good!

bhale1

Welcome....enjoy the ride!
Brett

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan