Port Hardy!

Started by alantani, June 18, 2019, 05:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

great fishing guys

Tood amigo, why you didnt appeared in the pics holding a fish?
The Baja Guy

Hardy Boy

They are on a charter with a company that Ben has fished with for years. I'm a tour guide, drinking partner, airport shuttle and dinner host only. I save my money for fishing further away. My boat cant take that many guys other wise I would take them out.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

alantani

Dinner at Todd's!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

alantani

More at Todd's!

Wally15

Quote from: Hardy Boy on June 21, 2019, 03:05:58 PM
See the boys for dinner tonight. Those guys all look like they are dressed for ice fishing not a nice Northern Vancouver Island spring day !! It would have been sporty yesterday for sure .................. we have been getting strong NW winds for most of the spring. The wind is supposed to drop as soon as they are finished their trip ......................... typical !

Cheers:

Todd
Winds were 15 to 23 knots for all 3 fishing days. This morning it's 6 gusting all the way up to 8 knots. Looks like a mill pond out there.
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Ron Jones

Who thought it would be a good idea to give Peaches a gun!? Careful Peaches, I'm not sure you can handle the recoil; )
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

Had a really long layover,  so we all had a late lunch with Christina and her new boyfriend.  Seems like a nice guy.  Even gave her a box of fish. Hey, I was nice......  ;D

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on June 23, 2019, 01:58:53 AM
Had a really long layover,  so we all had a late lunch with Christina and her new boyfriend.  Seems like a nice guy.  Even gave her a box of fish. Hey, I was nice......  ;D
Time to show him how good you are at the shooting range ;) ;D

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Hardy Boy

Well Port Hardy survived the Boss, Ben and Mike ! I got them to the airport, still have some BB's left, the hang over is gone and they ate all of the Elk Bourguignon and rhubarb crisp that my wife made. Great evening and lots of fun. Ben put in his order for fish N chips for next years dinner.

Cheers:

Todd

Todd

alantani

todd, thank you so much for everything!

Dominick

Yep!  Thank you.  Great bunch of people and their spouses on this site.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Wally15

Quote from: Dominick on June 24, 2019, 05:03:27 PM
Yep!  Thank you.  Great bunch of people and their spouses on this site.  Dominick
Todd got a much better deal on a spouse than did Jeanette.
GA Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

scrinch

Quote from: Wally15 on June 24, 2019, 05:10:11 PM
Todd got a much better deal on a spouse than did Jeanette.
GA Mike
Funny how that goes. The men always seem to get better spouses than the women do.

Alans Buddy

Thanks Todd! And thank Jeannette!
I'll have to think of something.to bring up there next year that is worthy of the hospitality we were shown!

Donnyboat

Great fishing, nice photos, thanks Cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat