A nice unexpected gift...

Started by Alto Mare, June 18, 2019, 08:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alto Mare

The other day I received this nice surprise

thanks again for such a cool gift James... I love it!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

1badf350

WOW Now that is a generous gift!!
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Captain64-200

At last a reel that does'nt need servicing !  ;D

Beautiful gift Sal !
Fred from Biarritz ,

mhc

Nice gift James - Sal, Fred might be able to help with some parts if you want to fish it.  ;D

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

sharkman

Your welcome. Thank you for all the hard work you put into getting the Dam Quick back smooth and running properly. Hopefully if the weather hold up I will take it for a trial run on Thursday.

steelfish

wow, now thats a really unique gift

The Baja Guy

broadway

Certainly a special git... for a special guy.
Well done, James.
Enjoy your new display piece, Sal.
Dom

Donnyboat

OHANA, has to work both ways Sal, your always`s helping some one, enjoy, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Dominick

You deserve it paisano.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Very cool gift,,,,,for great man,,,,,,love this,,,, ;D

bhale1

James,
Such an awesome gift, for a well deserving awesome guy! Im sure he will enjoy it, and he should, he has helped many around here(including me).....Enjoy Sal!!!
Brett