? Yahoo mail

Started by reel man, June 19, 2019, 09:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reel man

This may not be where I post this question, but I reviewed all and came up with this thread. I use yahoo mail service, but they seem to have eliminated the Spam folder form the Option category which I found useful. So my question is, is it still available, and how can I find it?

1badf350

Can you post a screenshot? I use yahoo as well and still have a spam folder
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

MarkT

I still have a spam folder and can right click on an email and indicate that it's spam.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Dominick

Quote from: reel man on June 19, 2019, 09:08:29 PM
This may not be where I post this question, but I reviewed all and came up with this thread. I use yahoo mail service, but they seem to have eliminated the Spam folder form the Option category which I found useful. So my question is, is it still available, and how can I find it?

Have you rebooted or shut down for a while?  If not try that.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

reel man

Thanks for the response guys, but found my prob was clicking on the envelope on my task bar displayed the usual prompts with the exception of the spam, so found by clicking from my home page the prompts included the spam option. All is well.