Big Thanks to South Bend — They Don’t Mess Around!

Started by foakes, June 20, 2019, 03:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelfish

wow, thanks for sharing the good action from this great brand

I have at least 3 rods and few south Bend reels that I keep for my family to use when we go fishing from shore on the rocks or pier, they are really tough for kids use.

The Baja Guy

Eddie K

Thank you Fred!  Thank you South Bend!  Looks like I'll buy a South Bend rod or two because of their philanthropy.

DON3099

Way to go guys!! I am a big advocate of helping young anglers. For past 6 years I have been giving 2-3 rods & reels to young anglers. I was buying Mitchell 204 & 308's for this purpose, now a day ebay is out of hand with the prices. I do still have a couple flea market vendors, that give me good deals. I build UL rods, nothing fancy just very fish able. Thanks to a friend I met in a rod building site he gets me blanks cheap the last day of a national show. We have kid trout redoes in the area, if I see a youngster with a rig not par, I give them one. Along with a little history of the Mitchell reel, most older than their dads.

Gobi King

walmart has combos and just before winter they clear them out, I usually buy all they have for the kids fishing events my club hosts.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

happyhooker

Walmarts are so short of help, they have not clearanced out much in the way of fishing the last year or so.  Hope it changes!

Frank