Starfire Sportfishing - July 5th, 2019

Started by alantani, June 25, 2019, 04:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

joy and i will be headed to cauycos for the 4th of july celebrations.  bryan will be bringing his wife and family as well.  we thought it would be a great idea to let the wives and kids spend some quality time together, so bryan and i will be on the starfire on july 5th.  one bed and the couch will be open if anyone wants to come down and fish with us!  let me know!!!!

https://www.morrobaylanding.com/services-sportfishing.php
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

jlezama

Hi Alan
         which trip are you guys going? Shallow or deep?
Juan

Ron Jones

You all have fun! No way I can pull that off after this weekend.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

not sure.  it's just the one boat, the starfire. 

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thanks for the heads-up Alan.  I'm booked! 

Big Tim

I think I can make this one Alan...Save a couch for me  ;D

Tim

Bryan Young

Would be great to see you BT!  This will be fun. I need to get out fishing.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

Quote from: Big Tim on June 26, 2019, 02:01:27 AM
I think I can make this one Alan...Save a couch for me  ;D

Tim

will do!!!!!

Big Tim

alantani

Judging by today,  it should be fishable tomorrow!

Crow

Looks good !! Have fun, and catch some fish !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

alantani

finally getting around to posting the photos!  tim, bryan and i fished the starfire last friday.  there were earthquakes that morning and the day before.  i've seen earthquakes shut down the salmon bite out of san francisco years ago.  i think these quakes had a similar effect on the rockfishing for our trip.  it was pretty slow.  sal rocha is the new skipper!

mike oddo is on the deck.

still got a nice limit of rockfish!

randy and karen pauly joined us for dinner that night.  lots of fun.  randy, thanks for the scotch!!!!!

and here's a short video of the skipper!

Crow

Looks like fun !! I never thought about the fish being affected by "tremors", should have, I guess, I know most other animals seem to "sense" them, even before they "happen".
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !