Newell trigger clamp for reel seat rods

Started by jonrx7, June 28, 2019, 09:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonrx7

Hi Gang,

Im happy to introduce the Newell trigger clamp for all the Eastcoast guys that wanted a trigger for the REEL SEAT rods. These are designed to fit between the collars on your alum or graghite reel seat. It uses the 8-24 screws to secure to the foot. These will work for all 2XX and 3XX Newells. Now both flavors are available, corktape and reel seat Please see attached.

Thank you.

John
I love to fish. Enjoy life as it comes to you. Follow your PASSION.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

PacRat

I saw these at the tackle swap meet last weekend and they feel good as they look. Very high quality just like these photos show. I wish I would have picked one up so I could try it on one of my rods but I was short on cash. I give them two thumbs up!
-Mike

jonrx7

Hi Bryan and Alan - thank you. All the hard work is getting closer to the finish line. Now I have a East coast flavor on the table .

Thank you for your assistance. I love your reel write ups alan on the Tern.

John Truong

thorhammer

John , what a great product. Do you have a site where I can see models and pricing. I'm in for a black one for my P220 NOW.

I'm not at home to check, but I have to imagine the 2/3 series clamp will fit Newell Jigmaster seat too?

jonrx7

Hi  ThorHammer,

I'm still working on the website, Boilingtuna.com, cart does not work yet, but you can see the current models for deckhand rods. I just got these triggers clamps in for the reel seat version. I call it the "mini". Yes these clamps will fit 2XX and 3XX Newell base Penn Jigmaster.

I will be creating the same flavors for the reel seat version.  As of right now I only have Newell 2XX and 3XX, Daiwa SL, SLX, SHA 20, 30 and 50, Avet SX, MX ,-  in the reel seat version.  More to model to come.

I will be listing these on Ebay for 30 each with 2 sets of screws and washers.
I will sell to members here for 23.00 shipped to your door.

John

jonrx7

these are still rocking on my Newell with reel seat and deckhand and Deckhand style also. 

Swami805

I have a few and really like them, great product!
Do what you can with that you have where you are

PacRat

Are you still offering discounts to members?

thorhammer

Hey John,

Somehow I forgot about this, but I'd like to get a reel-seat version for my P220- how would you like to proceed?

John

jonrx7

Now cover much models than before, Shimano, Daiwa, Accurate, Penn fathoms, Okuma, and Avets. In addition, the bait casting craze reels has also introduce triggers for the Duran fishing products. 

Swami805

I have a smaller one and a larger one for my Newell's, I also have a Duran super clamp, will those work with the Duran clamp? Thanks
Do what you can with that you have where you are

jonrx7

If the boiling tuna clamps, small or Large, were for the newell reels 2XX or 3XX they will bolt right up to the Duran clamp.

In  bait casting reels, lexa, tranx, 300, 400, 500. If you need a trigger and you already have the latest Duran clamp, Order Model 30, Newell 2XX 3XX , pick color, pick size.   

https://boilingtuna.net/products/copy-of-trigger-rod-clamps-for-newell-reels-200-to-300-series