Sandusky Bay Catfishing Video

Started by mo65, June 30, 2019, 06:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo65

Here she is folks...I tried to keep it short...hope you enjoy it as much as we did! 8)

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

AC49

festus

Great video, as always.

Those Kastkings fooled me for a short while, thought they were Abu 6000.

Midway Tommy

Great video of what looks to be a great time, Mike! That Molly Hatchet background is quite apropos.  8)   
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

Alto Mare

Nice video Mo, it appeared the handle on the little guy you were using at the end kept binding a little, but couldn't really tell.
Good job guys!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

54bullseye

Great video Mo !!! I would love to try that sometime. We just have the smaller Bullhead or as we call them Hornpout here they are good eating but don't get real big. You really hit them good !!   John Taylor

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

mo65

Quote from: Alto Mare on June 30, 2019, 09:39:01 PM
Nice video Mo, it appeared the handle on the little guy you were using at the end kept binding a little, but couldn't really tell.
Good job guys!

Sal

I think that's just when the fish shakes it stutters my winding of the handle...I noticed that too Sal when I first saw the footage. We actually had no equipment failures...all the rods and reels performed great. I do need to grind down the drag spacer a bit on the River King(orange handled reel) so I can put a spring washer back in place. When I installed a larger #10-66 drag star, it left no room for a spring washer, being as it's thicker than the stock #10-60. Without the spring washer, the drag comes on too fast. I also had to cut off the first 25-30 feet of line from both reels. When the fish ran under those pontoons while landing them it scraped the line up really bad.
   Thanks to everyone for the kind words! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~