Got away

Started by Makule, July 01, 2019, 07:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Hall

Great tale  Albert.  You'll get em next time.

Makule

The geologists tell me we're moving in a northeasterly direction but it's kinda slow.

Quote from: Shark Hunter on July 02, 2019, 05:22:55 AM
I prefer my Islands in park as well my friend. ;)
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

mo65

Thanks for sharing the action...love it! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Makule

Mounting hole is 3/8" or 1cm

Quote from: Bryan Young on July 02, 2019, 12:37:43 AM
Aloha Albert,

Can you send me a picture of the arm?  And if you don't mind a little disassembly, I'd like to see the mating of the arm to the shaft.  I may have something that would work.

Bryan
Let me take a look when I get home.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Benni3

It's time to catch that fish,,,,,, ;D

Makule

It's a proven fact that those who go fishing catch more fish than those who don't.  Guess I need to go if I want to catch em.

Quote from: Benni3 on July 06, 2019, 01:30:25 AM
It's time to catch that fish,,,,,, ;D

wailua boy

And you can only catch them 6 hours before and after each tidal change each day. Heehee

Bryan Young

Makule, is that a triton 50/80 or 80/130?  Do you happen to know the parts number for the shifting mechanism?  If it's the same as the TLD 20II Alan has a Stainless steel arm for that reel.  Ill check what I have. I may have a tiburon arm for that reel as well.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Makule

The arm for the 50-80 and 130 are the same.

Don't have part number.

Quote from: Bryan Young on July 06, 2019, 06:06:45 PM
Makule, is that a triton 50/80 or 80/130?  Do you happen to know the parts number for the shifting mechanism?  If it's the same as the TLD 20II Alan has a Stainless steel arm for that reel.  Ill check what I have. I may have a tiburon arm for that reel as well.

Bryan Young

Aloha Makule,

I have a tiburon handle arm for a TLD20II/30II and a Tiburon handle arm for a TLD50II. See photos for comparison to stock TLD20II arm.   PM me if you are interested or need more information.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

boon

Let him run next time. If you're using that much force to get line back on the reel, the fish ain't ready to come to you yet. Meat fisherman or sports fisherman, there will come a time when the fish is pulling harder than whatever you've got to pull on him with. Unless you have other considerations such as getting sharked or bust off on structure...

Makule

Sharks are always a concern.  There is a known tiger who is a resident of that area.  Kinda resembles a submarine.  Divers frequently see it along with many smaller ones.  Might have been the thing that emptied my 12/0 some years ago.

Quote from: boon on July 10, 2019, 04:02:53 AM
Let him run next time. If you're using that much force to get line back on the reel, the fish ain't ready to come to you yet. Meat fisherman or sports fisherman, there will come a time when the fish is pulling harder than whatever you've got to pull on him with. Unless you have other considerations such as getting sharked or bust off on structure...