Lingville, Pacific Coast, USA June 30, 2019

Started by El Pescador, July 02, 2019, 10:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Pescador

Bryan,

Dominick was to go, but TAPPED out mid week due to weather conditions posted on the internet.

BUTT would you say this matches what the internet was showing for Sunday, June 30?????

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

alantani

crud, sorry to hear about juan.  i'll check on him later.  glad you had a great trip!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

El Pescador

BUTT enough about Dominick, let's get back to fishing!!!

Here, reel & rod needed a good cleaning, lots of fish scales to clean off.

I texted Dominick while fishing to ask if Linda wanted a whole, cleaned & gutted Rockfish for dinner.  She loves steamed rockfish the way Dominick prepares it.  His answer was a fast, YES!!!  We enjoyed a steamed Rockfish with Dom & Linda the first day back. 

After steaming the Rockfish, Dominick pours HOT seasame oil the fish, what nice smell it is.

All done eating, Linda and I picked all the meat off the head and jaw.  Fed it, with some juice from the platter, to their dog, Molly.  What a happy dog

I've given away all my fish except for one Rockfish that I will take on my camping/fishing trip next week with lifelong Buddy, Jerry.

More on that trip in 2 weeks,

until then,

Wayne

Fishy247

Sounds and looks like it was an awesome time Wayne! Thanks for taking us all along! I'm sorry to hear about Juan, I hope everything is ok...

Mike

El Pescador

Quote from: Fishy247 on July 03, 2019, 03:25:23 PM
Sounds and looks like it was an awesome time Wayne! Thanks for taking us all along! I'm sorry to hear about Juan, I hope everything is ok...

Mike

Fishy Mike!  When are we going fishing????

Wayne

Donnyboat

Great report Wayne, nice of you to share your catch, I liked the photo, of the blue bucket, a fish with two tails n know head, first time I have ever seen a fish like that, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

mo65

Thanks for sharing Wayne...that's some great fishin'! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Fishy247

QuoteSounds and looks like it was an awesome time Wayne! Thanks for taking us all along! I'm sorry to hear about Juan, I hope everything is ok...

Mike

Fishy Mike!  When are we going fishing?Huh?

Wayne

Yowsa Bubba! I'm not sure! There's a Pt Lopez trip on the Kahuna out of Moss landing on the 15th that I'll be on. There's 1 spot left! Otherwise, when's good for you?

the rockfish ninja

Wow, looks like a great trip.
Seems like Jonah had it dialed in with the sanddabs for bait, not to mention any left over bait is top notch within itself at a lot of restaurants in SF.

I actually went out the next day, out of HMB with a couple friends. Nailed a lot of big rockfish but I lost a pot winning Ling on the last drift >:( a drag burner, I better start using stinger rigs. ;)

Great report!!
Deadly Sebastes assassin.