Rockfish Two ways

Started by Hardy Boy, July 03, 2019, 05:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boy

Took the wife for a boat ride and since she likes taking pictures more that fishing we hunted down whales , seals, and sea lions for her new camera lens. Had time to jig up a few rock fish so I cooked this up for dinner : crispy fried black rockfish with sweet/ sour pineapple sauce with pineapple rings and steamed quill back rock fish served with stir fry veggies. Turned out yummy !
Todd

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Ron Jones

Yes...I'm sure it was yummy!
What is your limit on black rockfish up there? Every now and again I see guys coming down with buckets full.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Hardy Boy

Depending where you are in BC its either 3 rockfish in the aggregate, and some places are 1 per day. There are some nuances to the aggregate depending on the species, but that is close enough for this discussion. We do not have the higher limits of some other places but we still have plenty of opportunities.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

steelfish

wow Todd, that looks really good, I can even smell it

I need to try both dishes

The Baja Guy

ChileRelleno

Dang'it Man, those look mighty tasty.
Sounds like everyone came away from the day happy.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."