alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial Fishing Info and Charter Recommendations - Athens, Greece
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
December 15, 2019, 05:35:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fishing Info and Charter Recommendations - Athens, Greece  (Read 909 times)
Wally15
Firearms Group

Tres Marias 347 LB YFT (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)

« on: July 06, 2019, 05:08:59 PM »

Looks like I'm spending 4 days in Athens next May. And then 7 days on a ship cruising the Med, then 4 more days in Barcelona.
Just got back from my annual 4th bash in Baton Rouge with guys (and wives) I went through Army flight school with back in 1970-71. The wives got together and decided that we WERE celebrating our 50th reunion next May with a Med cruise. Already bought the tickets.
So I've added another item to my fishing bucket list. Looking for ideas and recommendations to take 3 or 4 guys out from the Athens area for an all day charter, probably mostly bottom fishing. It even needs to be on Thursday or Friday, May 14th/15th. It would also be a nice touch if there was a "hook 'n cook" restaurant locally that would prepare our catch for 8 people.

There's a few posts on AT from Greek fisherman, but not much posted recently. Thoughts and suggestions greatly appreciated. I could probably even hand deliver some parts.

Mike Pate

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell
alantani
admin
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 10:23:37 PM »

wish i could join you!!!!! 

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: