Does anyone want anything at Tiburon? Please let me know by Wednesday AM

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 09, 2019, 05:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I am going to Tiburon tomorrow Wednesday July 10 .  If anyone can use anything, please let me know no later than early Wednesday morning and I will check stock and pick it up for you if they have it (or if I have it).

Thank you,

Randy

sabaman1

Randy, I'm looking for a topless frame and Tiburon T-bar handle for my Penn international 12LT. Also a black and a silver star wheel for a Newell 200 series.

Thanks, Jim
JIM

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: sabaman1 on July 09, 2019, 06:40:48 PM
Randy, I'm looking for a topless frame and Tiburon T-bar handle for my Penn international 12LT. Also a black and a silver star wheel for a Newell 200 series.

Thanks, Jim

Thank you Jim.  I will pick up the two star wheels for your Newell 200 series, but I am sorry to say that I know that they do not have any frames for any of the International 12 models.  Do you still want a T-Bar handle for your 12LT?

Thanks again,

Randy 

Caranx

Randy,
Can you check for me on a black star wheel for the Newell 646?
Thanks,
Stuart

sabaman1

Randy, yes I would appreciate it if you could pick up the T bar handle also while your there.

Thanks again
   Jim
JIM

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Caranx on July 10, 2019, 07:27:21 AM
Randy,
Can you check for me on a black star wheel for the Newell 646?
Thanks,
Stuart

Will do Stuart.

Thank you,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: sabaman1 on July 10, 2019, 03:22:13 PM
Randy, yes I would appreciate it if you could pick up the T bar handle also while your there.

Thanks again
   Jim

Will do Jim. I am assuming that you want the smaller T-Bar handle, not the huge one.  Is that correct?

Thank you,

Randy

sabaman1

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on July 10, 2019, 04:39:18 PM
Quote from: sabaman1 on July 10, 2019, 03:22:13 PM

Thanks again
   Jim

Will do Jim. I am assuming that you want the smaller T-Bar handle, not the huge one.  Is that correct?

Thank you,

Yes, thats correct Randy the smaller of the 2.

Thanks
   Jim
Randy
JIM

xjchad

Randy,
I sent you a PM about something a little off-the-wall.
Let me know what you think.  :)
Thanks!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: sabaman1 on July 09, 2019, 06:40:48 PM

Thanks, Jim

Jim, I have your two stars and handle ready to go.  Would you like me to send you a PayPal invoice?

Thank you,

Randy

sabaman1

JIM

Vintage Offshore Tackle