IT'S FUNNER THIS WAY

Started by Gfish, July 10, 2019, 08:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brewcrafter

Those are some great looking jigs!  And it is always sweeter to hook up on something that his home made/home built!

festus

Great looking jigs.  Always heard they're more effective adding eyeballs.

Shark Hunter

Looking Good G. ;)
Let us know how that fly works out for ya with the misses. :D
Life is Good!

Gfish

Update. Ok. Possibly I lucked-out(i.e., avoided getting beat-up verbaly). She forgot to bring my dress pants from the mainland, so I never wore the dress shirt and tie, as I only had board shorts(worn with aloha shirts) and didn't wanna look like Little Lord Fauntleroy.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

David Hall

Could have asked her to wear the fly in that case. Or maybe she wouldn't know she was wearing it?  Huh?  Ya feel me?

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Brewcrafter

Hey Gfish, as I was digging through some of my Dad's old stuff, I ran across a trick you may already know about for your jigs but I thought I would throw out there.  I have a box with several sections/partial rolls of lawn chair webbing material.  He accumulated sections in several color combinations, and then would cut an unravel them before wrapping onto a hook to make shrimp fly leaders for rock cod fishing off Morro Bay.