Drill Press Jig

Started by The Fishing Hobby, July 11, 2019, 05:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Fishing Hobby

Thought some of you may be interested in this. It would be handy if you frequently make a lot of one kind of item and you could use a similar setup for doing something like say drilling cork rings or rod grips or even if you were making several reel display stands. Mostly just a video to help people get some ideas of how they can speed up their drill press operations. I'm going to be offering my rod building jigs to members of this site at a discounted price in the near future. I made this drill press jig setup to help speed up operations on my end in anticipation of that. I also have been talking to someone from Project Healing Waters who would like for me to make them available to order in their catalog.

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Good Value, thank you. cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

bhale1

Well, that right there is gonna save you a bunch of time for sure.
Goes to show that an investment of time and energy( and thought), beforehand, can really pay dividends later😁
Thanks for sharing, although I feel a little closer to dropping down another "rabbit hole" when you offer these to members.....maybe my girls need a couple of re-wrapped rods???? I know they are both into recycling, and saving the planet, so I should probably.......oh crud... here we go again.....
Brett😁

The Fishing Hobby

Thanks everyone, and Brett...why not just go for it?! I do a lot of rebuilds and modifications and while it is time consuming it is also pretty fun and rewarding. I relax by working on things. Sometimes focusing your thoughts on something relatively unimportant is a good stress reducer!