ISO: Newell stainless steel jack

Started by cooper669, July 16, 2019, 04:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooper669

Looking to replace my plastic knobbed lever on my G332. Anybody have an all stainless lever or know where to get one?

Cortez_Conversions

I just made some 500 series prototypes. As soon as that design has been vetted, there will be limited runs of the rest of the series.
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

TEAMFISH

Any idea when these might be available on your website? I would be interested on one for a 300 series and a 500 series

SoCalAngler

500'ed series only or the whole line from the 200's thru the 500's. As I understand it the 500's are a bit larger, though I could be wrong.

Cortez_Conversions

Not sure when they will be available. Working thru the backlog a few projects at a time.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

reel man

The 200 series jack handles are unique. as well for 300 series while the 400 & 500 series are the same, and the 600 series are unique.

Bryan Young

My immediate ask of Tom is to make 300 series first because there are a bunch of people out there that want to fish their blackies with broken side plates by replacing them with my aluminum side plate kits that Tom is making.  The only thing that is needed from the blackies to use my side plate kits are the jacks.  As I said, it's on my wish list.   ;D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D