Need Orders Now For The Last 11 Extra Wide Tiburon Jigmaster Kits

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, July 17, 2019, 01:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

We have eleven new Tiburon extra wide (3") kits for Jigmasters sitting unanodized at Tiburon and they need our color mix for these eleven kits on Thursday July 18. If you would like to order one in your choice of Tiburon's standard colors (red, purple, electric blue, silver, and black), I will need to receive your order by 9:00 AM California time Thursday 7/18.  If I do not sell all 6 kits by then, I will run the remaining kits in silver.

They are $185 plus $5.53 for shipping to anywhere in the USA, and we expect them to be ready by August 15, possibly sooner.

The frame width is 3". That's 11/16" wider than the standard Jigmaster and 1/4" wider than the Yellowfin Special. The Newell kits fit any 300 series Newell reel (322, 332, 338 or 344).

Please post your order here or send me a PM if you would like one. If we have done business before, no payment will be necessary at this time, but I would appreciate it if you would please PM me your PayPal email address and shipping address so that I don't have to ask for it when the kits are ready. I will send PayPal or Square.com invoices when they are ready to pick up. If you would like to pay by check or money order, please send me a PM and I will send you my mailing address.

Thank you,

Randy

sabaman1

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on July 17, 2019, 01:36:06 AM
We have eleven new Tiburon extra wide (3") kits for Jigmasters sitting unanodized at Tiburon and they need our color mix for these eleven kits on Thursday July 18. If you would like to order one in your choice of Tiburon's standard colors (red, purple, electric blue, silver, and black), I will need to receive your order by 9:00 AM California time Thursday 7/18.  If I do not sell all 6 kits by then, I will run the remaining kits in silver.

They are $185 plus $5.53 for shipping to anywhere in the USA, and we expect them to be ready by August 15, possibly sooner.

The frame width is 3". That's 11/16" wider than the standard Jigmaster and 1/4" wider than the Yellowfin Special. The Newell kits fit any 300 series Newell reel (322, 332, 338 or 344).

Please post your order here or send me a PM if you would like one. If we have done business before, no payment will be necessary at this time, but I would appreciate it if you would please PM me your PayPal email address and shipping address so that I don't have to ask for it when the kits are ready. I will send PayPal or Square.com invoices when they are ready to pick up. If you would like to pay by check or money order, please send me a PM and I will send you my mailing address.  If we have not done business before, I will need a $20 deposit with the order

Thank you,

Randy
[/quote

Randy, are these for a Jigmaster or Newell?
JIM

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Jim, we have run a limited quantity of extra narrow and extra wide kits for running both the Jigmaster and the Newell 300 series.

We have 25 P21XN extra narrow frames, which fit both the Newell and the Jigmaster, plus 17 XN Newell spools and 34 XN Jigmaster spools (yes, they ran way too many Jigmaster spools!).

We have 22 P20WEX extra wide frames, which fit both the Newell and the Jigmaster, plus 8 WEX (808) Newell spools and 11 WEX (Super Jigmaster) Jigmaster spools.

All of these parts are sitting unanodized at Tiburon waiting for me to give them the color mix, which I have to do on Thursday morning.  I can take orders until then for any of these kits in any of Tiburon's standard colors.  I will probably fill out any unsold 322XN kits in black and everything else in silver.

Thanks,

Randy

kwik2krank

Are there any extra wide kits still available? Wanting 3 kits for jigmaster 505HS in silver.

Kalbi

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: m12kabal on August 30, 2019, 01:06:08 AM
Are there any extra wide kits still available? Wanting 3 kits for jigmaster 505HS in silver.

PM sent.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Kalbi on August 30, 2019, 07:36:18 AM
Any extra wide 500 kits and extra narrow 500 spools left?

I have extra wide 500 kits in silver.  I may also have one or two in black and possibly one in red but I won't know for sure until I get home tomo

I have some P21XN extra narrow Jigmaster kits in red and silver but I do not think that I have any extra spools.

Please let me know if any of the above might work for you.

Thank you,

Randy

Kalbi

Iʻll take an extra wide 500 kit in silver if you still have any left.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Kalbi on September 25, 2019, 08:24:46 AM
Iʻll take an extra wide 500 kit in silver if you still have any left.

I do have a few silver extra wide Jigmaster 500 kits left.  Would you like me to send you a PayPal invoice?

Thank you,

Randy

Kalbi

Randy, thanks for the awesome frame, looks great! When you get a moment, please check your private messages.