salmon fishing, half moon bay - 7/19/2019

Started by alantani, July 20, 2019, 01:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

me, ed and bryan young!  the weather was so bad that bryan puked.  um, several times.  dominick, you would have died.......   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MarkT

The conditions don't look too bad, I guess Bryan is just a lightweight!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Gfish

Bryan, don't let Allen ply you with booze the night before.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Oh wow,,,,,,, :D your getting all the different kinds of fish,,,, :D great job Alan,,,,,,,,, ;D

Caranx

If you puke and still have a smile like that, it's all worth it.
A true fisherman.
Bryan, you're the man!

Donnyboat

Bryan, know good of getting older, if you dont get wiser, cheers Don. nice fish.
Don, or donnyboat

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crow

Great action !!  And, if you're "sick", and keep fishin', you're a fisherman !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

foakes

At one time or another, We have all been there, Bryan —

Does this mean chumming is legal in California Waters now — or do you have to be out past the 3 mile marker?

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Bryan Young

Quote from: alantani on July 20, 2019, 01:56:49 AM
me, ed and bryan young!  the weather was so bad that bryan puked.  um, several times.  dominick, you would have died.......   ;D
Hey, hey , hey. I was adding fish attractant in the water. Shortly after p inked and Eddie ate another spam musubi in front of me, then a sandwich,... Eddie got hooked up to that 16#.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Fishy247