San Diego Charkbait Store Going out of buisness. SALE!

Started by Tightlines667, July 20, 2019, 08:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tightlines667

Just thought I would pass on some news I stumbled on...

Charkbait's San Diego store is going out of buisness, and is selling all in store inventory at 30-70% off for 2-4day peeiods.  
I heard they are selling everything including fish mounts and two line winders.

The phone message has more details.

619-224-1112

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

SoCalAngler

Yep closing down. A third party started the store under the Charkbait name and the third party could not keep it going. Yet Mark kept it going as long as he could. Not enough business to keep it open anyways. Mark Smith (the owner of Charkbait) is resilient and should still offer the same discounts or the added value stuff to your purchases as he has offered in the past.

The HB store is still strong and so is the online. For me I would not worry about them making commitments on any orders. The SD store struggled from the start and I feel it would of not ever been opened without the Charkbait name associated with it.

But if your in SD go and get some deals, they would be hard to pass up.

bhale1

😁
Thanks Mark
Brett

Edit...Thanks John and Mark
Brett

alantani

thanks for posting this.  it's closed now.  it was always part of my normal circuit of stops whenever i was in san diego.  i think we'll leave this up.  the word will certainly get around, but i'm sure there are still people that walk up to the door and are surprised to see an empty shop!   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!