Hi from San Diego!

Started by Scotch, July 27, 2019, 05:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotch

I have been reading Alan Tani's posts on a San Diego Fishing Forum for years, and recently stumbled on this gem of a forum. A ton of great, useful information on this board.

Crow

Welcome !!  Lots of "stuff" here ! And lots of good folks to help you , if you need it .
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

foakes

Welcome aboard, Geoffrey!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

Hello Scotch...Welcome!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

AC49

Hi Scotch...Welcome!

From Cape Town South Africa

Regards
AC49

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

CooldadE

Welcome !  I wish I lived in San Diego... I would fish my heart out ! It's a long way to drive from the San Francisco Bay Area. It's a logistical nightmare...

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

Donnyboat

Hi Geoff, good people here, what reels are you using, are you fishing from boats or beach, what fish do you catch mostly, welcome from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Benni3

Welcome from salem Virginia,,,,,,, ;D

Darin Crofton

God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Snookkatcher

Welcome from Florida! I just joined here myself, but have looked around as a guest for quite a while.
A long-range trip out of San Diego is a huge bucket list item for me! I'm also very interested about the gear used, and learning about all of the mods and upgrades that have come out of Cali and the long range fishing community that I have read about for years. Glad you are here!
'This River don't go to Aintry....'

Scotch

Ohh man... I just noticed the "total logged in timer". This cant be good.

happyhooker

Greetings, Scotty, from Minnesota.

Frank

bhale1

Welcome....
Brett from So. AZ...
Hope you enjoy your stay ;D

Bryan Young

Welcome. I dream of living in San Diego. Lucky!!!
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D