New Reelspeed Bearing Pullers

Started by handi2, August 07, 2019, 10:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handi2

I received the latest version of Aaron's bearing pullers. I still have the second edition. It came with a beautiful stand which I really don't need. I doubt these will ever break.

It did take forever to get them.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Beautiful tool Keith!  Looks like it belongs in an art museum.  It's great to hear that you are up and working.

steelfish

looks like a tool that belongs to a Jewerly

congrats Keith and good to hear you are still exited to get this toys.. I mean tools.
The Baja Guy

Donnyboat

Thanks Keith, your back & demonstrating the high knowledge, we have become to expect from you, your always one step ahead, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

oc1

Glad to see you back Keith.  How does that thing work?
-steve

Cor

Quote from: oc1 on August 08, 2019, 05:34:40 AM
-steve
You need to go to college and obtain an engineering degree to understand that. ;D ;D
Cornelis

Alto Mare

Quote from: Cor on August 08, 2019, 06:43:02 AM
Quote from: oc1 on August 08, 2019, 05:34:40 AM
-steve
You need to go to college and obtain an engineering degree to understand that. ;D ;D
It's actually very easy to use and effective.
Definitely one of the best tool I have and wouldn't want to be without it.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Marktrahan

Searched the Internet 3 years for some type of bearing puller almost pulled the trigger on overseas models glad I waited got my reelspeed 3 weeks ago like above one .

sabaman1

I received mine also last week in the mail. What a great surprise it was, as I was losing hope in finding such a great tool!
JIM

handi2

I'm still using the second edition that have a brass color to them. I was very surprised to see them. It took at least 6 months.

Keith
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Tiddlerbasher

Keith - Glad to see you are still getting it done :)

Donnyboat

Ay Sal, is there a you tube on how the bearing puller works, I could with something, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Alto Mare

Quote from: Donnyboat on September 02, 2019, 01:18:56 AM
Ay Sal, is there a you tube on how the bearing puller works, I could with something, cheers Don.
Don, I do not own the one shown above, but I do have the one in the video. I believe this one was his second design.

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.