Holy Mackerel on the Stress Free

Started by Newell Nut, August 14, 2019, 12:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

We had a great day out. Took a deep water trip to 180 feet and the current was too fast for bottom fishing. But I could see a lot of stuff up in the water and we always have tackle for up in the water fish. Was a lot of fun with light wire and sardines and a newell 338 humming. We got 3 mahi, two smoker kings, two average kings and a cuda.

steelfish

holy Zh11t !! batman !!

that boat have great Mojo !!

living the dream compadre, enjoy
The Baja Guy

Newell Nut

Hey Alex, Mojo can't be bought and can't be taught. You either have it or you don't. ;D ;D ;D

Dwight

RowdyW

It looks like Jaws hit one of the smokers. At least he didn't get the steaks.  ;)       Rudy

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Alto Mare

Another amazing trip by "Big D" !
Lots of good eating right there!
Enjoy it!
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

thorhammer

Great work Dwight! But you cant get that spinning reel past us- I see the guides :)

Newell Nut

Quote from: thorhammer on August 14, 2019, 10:35:09 AM
Great work Dwight! But you cant get that spinning reel past us- I see the guides :)

Spinning reels were quiet in the rack. The kings are biting sardines on wire really good right now and that is what I use my 338 for on a 30-60 Hercules stick spiral wrapped. Some days they like the Viking lure better and then the spinners are humming.