Cedros Sportfishing, August 31 to September 4, 2020 - CANCELLED!!!!!!

Started by alantani, August 14, 2019, 03:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

yeah, i know it's a year away and we haven't even had the 2019 trip yet.  for the original group, we already have a date set.  

August 31 to September 4, 2020

1.  Alan Tani - Saratoga, Ca

2. John Bradley

3. Mark Thomann

4. Rich Gunderson

5. Marc Fong

6. Ron Jones

7. Mike Pate

8. Todd Johansson

9. Lee Putman

10. Jeff Stokes

11. Tim Dang

12. Rich Brethour
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ldoret94

rogan

Alan, i'd like a spot for trip #1 as a new guy. Thanks, Rich

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

pjstevko

alantani

don't know for sure.  we will find out later.  the 2019 trip is $2410, but that is for two guys per panga, not three.  it includes air fare fro tijuana to cedros and back, and fish processing. we are limited to 35 to 50 pounds of fish each on the return flight.  the plane can only hold so much.  we have to get from home to san diego and back on our own. 

Ron Jones

When will we know about the date of the second trip? I vote November.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on August 15, 2019, 01:38:59 AM
don't know for sure.  we will find out later.  the 2019 trip is $2410, but that is for two guys per panga, not three.  it includes air fare fro tijuana to cedros and back, and fish processing. we are limited to 35 to 50 pounds of fish each on the return flight.  the plane can only hold so much.  we have to get from home to san diego and back on our own. 

Thanks for getting back to me.....

I'm gonna have to pass, a little to pricey.......

Keta

Put me in coach!  I would sign up for both but "work" and funds are never a sure thing. 
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

alantani

rosie has to let us know.  her lodge has become so popular that most all of the dates are full. 

Bryan Young

I would love to join you guys.  But I don't think I should be on an open boat without shade for a lengthy period of time.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Ron Jones

Last year I tried real hard not to burn. Everything was fine except my lips. Had never had sun burnt lips before, it sucks.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

SoCalAngler

Alan, like I said in the other thread change the location to Mag Bay and I'm down

I get that a lot of people don't get to experience the type of fishing Cedros offers, but Mag Bay is a whole different can of worms. True Long Range stuff with wahoo, marlin, sailfish, maybe tuna, grouper and miles of mangroves full of snook and bones if one wants to stay inside of if the weather says they should.

There is time to look at something like this, but not a lot of outfitters and places to stay in that time frame. So one must book way sooner than say fishing Cedros.

I like the chance of catching 30-50 lb wahoo over 7-10 lb bass and 20-30 yt any day.

I know you are busy now but just give it a little thought and research before you look at another Cedros trip.

MarkT

Can you fly down to Mag Bay? I've been in there a few times on long range trips to make bait.  I see some of the fish guys fishing out of there get and it looks great!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

roosterfish

Alan, Ill take a spot on either trip--prefer sept