alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial Cedros Sportfishing, August 31 to September 4, 2020 - CANCELLED!!!!!!
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
September 28, 2020, 07:32:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cedros Sportfishing, August 31 to September 4, 2020 - CANCELLED!!!!!!  (Read 8191 times)
MarkT

Mission Viejo, CA, USA

« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2020, 10:29:19 AM »

I just signed up for another 10 day.  I was only going once this year but with Cedros Sportfishing and Marlas Sportfishing (Puerto Vallarta) trips both being cancelled I have the vacation time and funds to go again!

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!
Wally15
Firearms Group

Tres Marias 347 LB YFT (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)

« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2020, 03:55:55 AM »

Darn!!!!! I'm supposed to be sitting in the ATL airport about now ready to board my flight to SD/CBX/Cedros. And the Vagabond and Miguel's. I even miss you turkeys!
At least we can't blame this cancellation on Covid. I'm having deep sea fishing withdrawal. I've only been out ONCE this year. And that was only a day trip in the GoM out of Mexico Beach, FL.
Oh well, the SoA is only a month away. Maybe I can survive until then. I had to cancel my SoA trip last year because my stepson had the bright idea of scheduling his wedding in the middle of my fishing trip. They didn't waste any time on the honeymoon either; they just had a baby boy two weeks ago.
I'm not missing this trip. Even if I die between now and then, I want to be cremated and you can scatter my ashes at Alijos. And I'll probably vote Democrat.  Grin
GA Mike

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell
Keta
D'oh!

Klamath Falls, OR US

« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2020, 04:10:37 AM »

A wedding is a better excuse than a major infection though Mike.  The smoke and a big order at work has been keeping me off the water this year.   

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain
Wally15
Firearms Group

Tres Marias 347 LB YFT (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)

« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2020, 05:53:50 AM »

A wedding is a better excuse than a major infection though Mike.  The smoke and a big order at work has been keeping me off the water this year.   
At least the "big order at work" is a good thing. The fires and smoke, not so much. Stay safe my friend. We'll wet a line together soon (I hope).
Mike

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell
alantani
admin
Administrator

« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2020, 07:19:37 AM »

the SOA trip is still on.  i'll be making phone calls really quick here. 

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: