New kid coming

Started by biggiesmalls, August 15, 2019, 01:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggiesmalls

Aloha everybody,

There's gonna be a new kid joining the ohana shortly. His name is Cole, coming here from me.
He was one of my students at my tutoring job for the past 3+ years. Basically a little brother to me, loves fishing.
I moved to college today, so yesterday I gifted him a custom rod courtesy of John, a 12/0 with some custom parts, a spool of 130, and a bucket harness... oh yeah and the address to this site.

Last I checked - there aren't any beaches, or sharks in Raleigh. So he'll get far more use out of it than me. Told him he'd better use it, stay in touch and send plenty of pics.
Don't go too hard on him ;)

Drew

Benni3

Raleigh is a nice city,,,,but there is some sharks,,,,, :D good luck at college,,,,, ;) you will do great,,,,,,, ;D

biggiesmalls

Quote from: Benni3 on August 15, 2019, 01:37:19 AM
Raleigh is a nice city,,,,but there is some sharks,,,,, :D good luck at college,,,,, ;) you will do great,,,,,,, ;D
Haha not the sharks I want to catch Benni :)

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: biggiesmalls on August 15, 2019, 01:39:30 AM
Quote from: Benni3 on August 15, 2019, 01:37:19 AM
Haha not the sharks I want to catch Benni :)
some of the hot girls in Raleigh are,,,,,, ;) if it sounds to good to be true walk away,,,,,, :D you gonna do great focus on your grades,,,,,,, ;D

Bill B

Good luck brother.....damn I feel old now, I graduated college in 89 🤔Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!