Main Menu

Hi!

Started by mojocvh, August 21, 2019, 07:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mojocvh

Hello from a rather driech Scotland!
I loved my slosh's until that dammed Avet turned up!

Gfish

What's up?! You godda tell me(and not with a Gaelic expression) what "a rather driech" means? Welcome!, from Kaua'i, Hawaii.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

wfjord

Welcome from SC in the USA, Mojo. Cold & wet up there, eh? Sure wish it was cooler here.

Crow

Driech Meaning .....dreary, gloomy, bleak, miserable, grey, depressing, devoid of sunshine... you get the picture! The mothership of all Scottish weather words and used more times that cans of Irn-Bru are opened, it's no shocker that 'dreich' was voted by Scots as the nation's most favourite word in a government poll.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Alto Mare

Welcome Mojo!

Best,

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Benni3

Welcome from salem Virginia,,,,,,, ;D

AC49

Welcome Mojo from Cape Town South Africa

Regards
AC49

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bill B

Welcome, Bill Southern California
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Gobi King

Welcome from Michigan
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

foakes

Welcome aboard!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Tiddlerbasher

Hi and welcome - Chris UK.