"Twice as easy to catch "?

Started by Crow, August 22, 2019, 08:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

nelz

I figured this would end up here.  ::)

Pretty creepy actually.

Newell Nut

PacRat

Too bad she didn't share a profile shot. I think what appears to be the lower mouth is actually the bottom and tongue of the one and only mouth. When I was a kid we cleaned trout like this. We would cut a 'U' around the inside of the bottom jaw, then gut and gill it as usual. This would leave the bottom boney jaw in place (which is the part we se in the middle between the 'two' mouths in the photo). We liked to clean trout this way when we camped because we were cooking them over the campfire on a stick like hotdogs and the lower jaw helped keep everything together on the stick. I have no idea how a live fish came to be like this.
-Mike

Fishy247

Thanks for that description Mike. That's what I was thinking as well, but couldn't figure out how to put it into words....

steelfish

The Baja Guy

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !