3 Kings

Started by alantani, August 26, 2019, 03:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

Alan, these are New Zealand 3 kings pics from 2018. Having trouble posting so maybe you could email instructions. thanks

Rick Beilfuss

here you go!!!!!

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

MarkT

Now those are some big Yellowtail... er, Kingies!
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

SoCalAngler

Those are some monster mossback's for sure.

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

ldoret94

Wow, very impressive

Donnyboat

Wow for sure, thanks for posting, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Leerie18

Oh my word, those look like serious back-breakers. Very nice pics!
LBG addict!

roosterfish

Going back to NZ in Feb 2020 if anyone wants to team up

alantani

yes, let me know what you are putting together.  we might have a couple of guys here that are interested. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

roosterfish

Will post this eve with all details / costs. Fishing dates will be feb 14-18. 5 full days. Fishing the Cormandal Peninsula 3 hour shuttle east of Auckland. These are full day trips with one of Nz best guides. I will be there an extra 5 days looking @ homes--we want to move there.

Alto Mare

Amazing fish!...thanks for sharing.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

roosterfish

Here is the cost with various options for a 5 full day trip to the Coromandel Peninsula NZ. fishing dates will be feb14-18 2020. You will need to leave the USA on Feb 11 and have a flight that arrives Auckland no later than 11am feb 13 as the shuttle departs at 2 pm.  Forget Feb 12, you missed it as we cross the international date line. Arrange flight out on Feb 19--shuttle gets you back to Auckland @ 10.30am so book an afternoon flight.

COSTS PER PERSON FOR ENTIRE TRIP

Fishing @ 4 per boat---$1300.00 US
Lodging 6 nights---$550.00 (your own room)-has 2 bedrooms. Can be reduced to $321.00 if we get a deluxe unit-2 bedrooms with 2per room. Lodging will be @ the Blue water Motel Tairua NZ. Google it and check out the rooms.
Shuttle--$104.00 round trip. You do not need a car as Tairua is a small seaside town and you can walk to everything.

Airfare--I live on the BC border so always fly out of Vancouver BC. My direct flt to Auckland round trip was $1030.00(13 hours no stops)

General info

We will fish with Carl Muir--carlmuirfishing.co.nz. Check out his website,look at his boat and see if this is something that interests you.The above prices are all based on the current exchange rate--.64/1.

Tairua is a beautiful little town right on the ocean and you would be hard pressed to find a nicer spot

Do to the fact that this is prime summer season in NZ, you cant screw around as lodging is very tight.
Best way to respond is to call me @ 360 399 1940.