Great organization

Started by Bill B, September 24, 2019, 04:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill B

While going through the local digital classifieds saw this post of someone selling his terminal tackle.....this is how he stores his lures...all I can say is Wow!   Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

thorhammer

Freds cousin. Fred doesn't use Tady's.

foakes

There is a lot of weight in those --

He needs to LED backlight the organizers...

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Gfish

Wow. I thought I was a little to OCD. At best I might organize lures into bigger containers by category. What the heck though, if you have the room, time and wall space...
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Gobi King

He probably has a notebook which details the fish he caught, times, location, size of fish, what he ate that morning.

We have a few retired dentist in our fishing club and they have a details notes from nearly every fishing trips they have made.
One ortho guy even maintains a spreadsheet of fish caught and hours spend fishing. His average is 1 every 2 hours now.

Kudos the seller, it shows what we are capable of if we put our mind and heart into it.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan