Greener light harpoon gun

Started by 1badf350, September 01, 2019, 02:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1badf350

Thanks to the outstanding teamwork of ORCA members John Bechtold, Larry Lauve, and John Taylor I was able to finally place this in my prop collection.

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Crow

Sweet !!  All you need now, Chris, is a 25 foot great white ;)
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Alto Mare

Nice! I just watched that movie, about a week ago.
You're accumulating a heck of a collection Chis, good for you.

Thanks for sharing,

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Donnyboat

Don, or donnyboat

xjchad

Awesome collection Chris!! I love it!
Husband, Father, Fisherman

oldmanjoe

:o    Nice collection ..
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

54bullseye

That is the center of your JAWS collection !!  Very nice !!   John Taylor

oc1

That's neat.  Quint took good care of his velvet-lined box.  :)
-steve

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Swami805

Do what you can with that you have where you are

Dominick

Beautiful.  A couple of questions...does it work?  Have you shot it?  It has a recoil pad so it might have a kick to it.  What is the caliber of the charge?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

1badf350

Quote from: Dominick on September 02, 2019, 05:48:57 PM
Beautiful.  A couple of questions...does it work?  Have you shot it?  It has a recoil pad so it might have a kick to it.  What is the caliber of the charge?  Dominick
Thanks to everyone!
Dominick I’m sure it works, but I haven’t shot it and don't plan to. Those harpoons are impossible to find if damaged. It shoots a .38 caliber blank made specifically for it.
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

gstours

Very nice,  is this the same Greener as the WW Greener we may have heard about of dais of yor?
   Just wondering.    Very interesting.   Thanks.

1badf350

Quote from: gstours on September 03, 2019, 05:07:54 PM
Very nice,  is this the same Greener as the WW Greener we may have heard about of dais of yor?
   Just wondering.    Very interesting.   Thanks.
Yes sir it is the same.
-Chris