New species new artwork....... Bluefin masterpiece!

Started by pjstevko, September 01, 2019, 01:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

New artwork from @abachar to celebrate catching my first bluefin tuna a few weeks ago aboard the @topgun80sportfishing! I'm going to write down the trip notes and tape the hook that caught the fish to the back of the print! Amadeo Bachar sponsored a fishing trip I was on last year and he gave everyone framed prints to everyone at the end of the trip. Since I caught yellowfin last year that's the print I grabbed. I figured I'd start a new tradition and buy a print every time I catch a new species so I'm excited to be adding BFT to the collection! I'm hoping to add yellowtail to the collection soon...

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Yes good idea, would be a good idea to have something of recognizable, size next to it, to get some estimates of the size, maybe, have fun, keep well, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

pjstevko

Quote from: Donnyboat on September 01, 2019, 08:29:35 PM
Yes good idea, would be a good idea to have something of recognizable, size next to it, to get some estimates of the size, maybe, have fun, keep well, cheers Don.

Its 10" x 20"

Brewcrafter

That is a beautiful print and I think you are starting a GREAT tradition!

Fishy247

That's super cool PJ! If you keep heading out of town to go fishing, it'll get to be a pretty expensive tradition I would think!

pjstevko

Quote from: Fishy247 on September 10, 2019, 08:38:03 PM
That's super cool PJ! If you keep heading out of town to go fishing, it'll get to be a pretty expensive tradition I would think!

Yeah but for the artwork and memories it'd be well worth it!