Another Jiggy just kind of came together :)

Started by thorhammer, September 11, 2019, 12:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorhammer

Had a few minutes and some parts laying on the bench from building a Cortez and a Chui Jiggy for my buddy SteelHeel, so I decided rather than put them back in the bins, I'd build out a PC kit I bought a couple months ago. Alan C. std kit, Torque aluminum clamp, Teddy Bear blade and shift lever, Gomexus knob, 10-66 star that I will upgrade with a black aluminum one, carbontex, chromed 500S guts and steel main. Prolly will DD bridge this one with a steel sleeve and be done with it on the next PC order. Alan C.'s customer service was on point with me.

Ted, hurry up with all your tuna canning- I have more of these knobs that need fresh blades :)

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

ReelFishingProblems

Smols

Sweet reel....

I'm looking for a black jiggy blade for a progear 255. That one looks perfect - Ted, if you're making more of these, mark me down for one.

Smols

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

mo65

The Gomexus knob and Ted's handle blade look fantastic together! Great lookin' Jiggy John. 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Bill B

Beautiful work John, I bet I give you a handful of sticks you could build a reel from those too...LOL  Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!