Main Menu

Intro

Started by r_shackleford, September 11, 2019, 01:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r_shackleford

Hello. Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I am a long time surf/inshore angler based out of the Southeast U.S. I've fished a fair amount of the South Carolina Coast, and Southwest Florida, but my home waters span the Eastern Coast of Florida.

I've followed this site for a while for the great information, and I've finally decided to jump on board and take on a few projects which I'll be posting about later on.

Look forward to chatting with, and learning from all you guys.

Crow

Welcome ! Great to have you !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

alantani

glad to have you here!  a road trip to your neck of the woods is definitely needed!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

foakes

Welcome aboard!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Tiddlerbasher

Gfish

Welcome. Lookin forward to your posts/projects!
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Benni3

Welcome from salem Virginia,,,,,,, ;D

Donnyboat

Welcome Michael, you will enjoy it here, good people, what gear do you have to work on, cheers from Sunny Western Australia, don.
Don, or donnyboat

AC49

Welcome Michael from Cape Town South Africa

Regards
Ac49

Bill B

Welcome from the Left Coast....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!