HAVE A FEW TIBURON T60WEX PENN 114H EXTRA WIDE KITS AVAILABLE AS OF 3.25.21

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, March 21, 2021, 11:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: milne on April 09, 2021, 05:37:25 AM
  It's been said before, BUT
       Randy's Candy is sure Dandy.......

This T60WEX  is, as Ted put it to me, A BEAST !!!

Still have a power of internal work to be done to it, a Hex insert drag, a bit of Stainless gear, maxed out with a blade and new handle and this beast will be used out the back in the spread, with my 2 Internationals,, You can probably tell which one I would prefer to get a strike on  ;D..

Here's a Pic of the T60WEX next to my T4 and of course, my now finished T4XN.  Yep, I have an issue, which Randy helps me feed.
Handle blades from Maxed Out, Handles from the Boss, and S/S upgrades inside, make these upgraded reels really impressive, Cant wait to get the boat back on the water and give them all a good testing.

Thanks again Randy, as always, top product, Top service..

Col

Beautiful reels Col!  If we run the T4XN again, please remind me to send you a red spool, or I could just send you a silver frame with red spool and you could swap spools and sell the extra kit.

milne

Thanks Randy,
            Ted has come to the rescue with a red T4XN spool !!
  At the time, you supplied me with a really cool silver handle and blade, ( from memory)and all silver does look so sweet.. But in hindsight, a red spool now, will match the others really nice...  
      Just got to spruce up the internals now and get them out there and give them a good wetting !!.

Thanks again Randy..

Col

milne

I couldn't resist this,  Sorry if it spoils the T160WEX thread...
But started to make a list for internal upgrades I have, all for "Randy Candy" reels...

Had a wee chuckle, comparing my new T60WEX, to an earlier P16XN, my little lure casting iteration, or fun reel.... ;D

Col