TAKING ORDERS FOR FEBRUARY '21 N220XN TIBURON EXTRA NARROW NEWELL 200 SERIES KIT

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, September 11, 2019, 07:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancanfish

Hey Randy,

I just assembled the XN kit for my Jigmaster and love it, so please add me to the next run for two.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

That's great Randy!  Thank you for letting me know.  Would you like red, black or silver?

Rancanfish

Just to be clear, I am talking the Newells.  One red, one black.  Thanks so much for all you do.

Rancanfish

It's way too quiet in V.O.T. land!  Randy, are we getting closer to an order for these?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Rancanfish on December 13, 2020, 04:15:52 PM
It's way too quiet in V.O.T. land!  Randy, are we getting closer to an order for these?

Thank you for getting me off of my butt Randy.   We have ordered a new run of the N220XN extra narrow kits for the Newell 200 series and they should be ready late January or early February.  We still have 15 kits that are unspoken for, so if anyone wants one, please let me know and I will put you on the list.  If you have already ordered, we would appreciate it if you would please post here or send us a PM to confirm your order.  If we have done business before, no payment will be required until the kits are ready.  If we have not done business before, a $20 deposit will be requested.

The kits are available in red, silver and black.  They are $129 plus $5.95 for shipping to anywhere in the USA by USPS First Class Parcel with tracking

The N220XN is an extra narrow (1 1/4" wide) frame and spool kit that fits any 200 series Newell except the Blackie. The frame width is 3/8" narrower than the 220, 7/8" narrower than the 229 and more 1 3/16" narrower than the 235.

These kits do not come with the standard Tiburon rod clamps because the bulge in the bottom of the 200 series right side plate is in the way.  Tiburon has made up a few custom rod clamp kits for deckhand style rods based upon their Accurate Valiant clamp kits.  They are pricey at $50, but they are quite a piece of work as you can see in the photos below.

If you would like to order, please post here or send us a PM.

Thank you!

Swami805

I know I'm down for a red one Randy, Please put me down for a black one as well.   Thanks Randy
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Swami805 on December 13, 2020, 08:49:41 PM
I know I'm down for a red one Randy, Please put me down for a black one as well.   Thanks Randy

Thank you Sheridan!
Randy

Rancanfish

Randy, can you add a list to your post to let us know if we are covered, you know like:

Randy P -(1) black (1) red
Sheridan- (1)black (1 ) red

I always find myself in a panic hoping I didn't forget to order when they arrive. (May just be an old age thing  ;D).

I am so looking forward to these little gems.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Rancanfish on December 13, 2020, 09:16:02 PM
Randy, can you add a list to your post to let us know if we are covered, you know like:

Randy P -(1) black (1) red
Sheridan- (1)black (1 ) red

I always find myself in a panic hoping I didn't forget to order when they arrive. (May just be an old age thing  ;D).

I am so looking forward to these little gems.

Randy, that's a great suggestion, and I would love to keep a running order summary going here, but I am a little bit concerned that someone might not want their business made public, so I am hesitant to do that.  Given my rapidly deteriorating memory, I promise you that I am scrupulously keeping a written record of all orders, and I will not forget your order or lose it, even if my computer crashes.

Thanks again,

Randy

kcc225

Rancanfish

As usual Randy, you are thinking better than me.  That makes perfect sense.

ProMariner

Randy,
Please put me down for one of these as well in Black/black.

Thanks,

John

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Rancanfish