alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial NZ Fishing Trip - Feb 25-29 2020 (It's a Leap Year)
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
December 16, 2019, 12:42:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NZ Fishing Trip - Feb 25-29 2020 (It's a Leap Year)  (Read 2424 times)
rogan

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2019, 05:25:06 PM »

Well, I too will have to step down from this trip.  I was thinking this trip would take a year to plan, giving me time to get work settled and finances planned out.  The next six months are pretty hectic for me, so international travel is no-go.  You guys have a great trip and I will be living through your posts.  Rich
alantani
admin
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2019, 08:06:36 AM »

joy says i can go.  she wants to go as well, but not fish.  if any of the wives want to go, maybe they can team up. 

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!
Wally15
Firearms Group

Tres Marias 347 LB YFT (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2019, 01:52:45 AM »

joy says i can go.  she wants to go as well, but not fish.  if any of the wives want to go, maybe they can team up. 
Anne can't go. It's the middle of income tax season. Otherwise she'd be all-in.
I'm very surprised at the lukewarm response to this bucket list trip. With the favorable exchange rate, it may never be cheaper for US fishermen to go there.

"When you've seen the Southern Cross for the first time...…."
CS&N

GA Mike

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell
Wally15
Firearms Group

Tres Marias 347 LB YFT (Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2019, 01:59:01 AM »

If possible it would be good to arrange an Ohana dinner while you guys are here in Auckland as there are a few members here.

Thoughts?

Cheers Peter

I think that's a great idea. I'm thinking about renting a car for a week to give us some mobility. The Go Kiwi shuttle is somewhat expensive. Round trip to Whitianga is $125US per person. 4 people sharing a rental is about $90 each I lived in the UK for 3 years  (and I live in south Georgia) so I'm somewhat used to driving on the wrong side of the road.
GA Mike

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
George Orwell
Donnyboat
donnyboat
Photo Group

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2019, 08:06:13 AM »

Ay Wally. the left hand side is the right side, maybe some of the kiwis, can organize a meeting with Mandy Hupanga & co, when your over there, the fishing show, get your fish on, cheers Don.

Don, or donnyboat
CraigArsell
Mook

MOOK

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2019, 06:27:47 AM »

I am sad to say I cant swing it fellas.  Cry.. Good luck to all who are going..Mook...

MOOK
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: