Shimano BeastMaster 4/0 badge recreation

Started by redsetta, September 30, 2019, 07:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnyboat

Good work Justin, I see a lot of reels with the badge missing, you should send that to Shimano & Diawa, tell them the story, then suggest they lift there game, they charge enough for there reels,, I brought a Diawa spinner with the badge missing, all that was left was two very small dried up, blobs of glue, very poor work,  cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Drisse

Great idea Justin and the endresult is perfect.

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

redsetta

Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

twotone

Nice way for the getting badge done. Slick !!

Justin I have ? will the badge fit all Beast Master side plates ? If so I would purchases a couple.
I know some reels need the right look.

I see that to with badge gone on TLD"s .
Todd on the TLD's I cut a out piece of pop can and place with epoxy. And on the programed dial I use a Dime or any coin that fits.. 

twotone

redsetta

Hi twotone,
Unfortunately, the badges are slightly different sizes on each of the BeastMasters - 4/0, 30/50, 50/80 and 80/130.
Let me know if you'd like a 4/0 version - happy to trim one up and post it out, no charge.
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Hardy Boy

Yeah I do the pop/beer can trick also with some black plastic or thin rubber on top so it looks OK, but it would be nice to be able to get these for the TLD's as they look so good.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

twotone

That would be awesome Justin. I'll send you a new TLD 30/20 badge in return. If possible could you trim it a little bit bigger? Just in in case it would work for 30/50.

Todd if you have a personal TLD that needs it.  I could part with one more.
twotone