new member from tarpon springs

Started by trickbag, October 07, 2019, 12:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trickbag

Hello everyone, I have been using this site for a while ,but this is my first post. I would like to thank Alan Tani and the other members for all their contributions.I have learned a great deal that otherwise would have come the hard way.I am more fisherman than reel collector ,but I am also a chronic tinkerer with a freerange imagination which gets me into situations beyond my capabilities at times.I have a pretty good assortment of conventional reels from two speeds to newells and pretty much all of them are modded in one way or another. Im mostly a bottom fisher and kind of specialize in mangrove snapper so I have a bunch of small,light reels.
Anyway, I got the first one out of the way so expect to see some posts from me in the near future.
   kyle/trickbag

alantani

Kyle,  glad to have you here. Welcome!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

TRS

They call it fishing, not catching

bhale1

Benni3

ReelFishingProblems

Welcome from MacDill AFB (for at least two more months)
Nick

conchydong

Donnyboat

sounds interesting Kyle, looks like you going to be bizzy for some time, good to have you with us, cheers Don, from Sunny Western Australia.
Don, or donnyboat

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Sharkb8

happyhooker

Greetings, Kyle, from Minnesota.

Frank

AC49

Welcome Kyle from Cape Town South Africa

Regards
AC49

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

sharkman