the incredible Hulk and Batman rods

Started by steelfish, October 22, 2019, 12:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newell Nut

Very nice work my friend. My favorite is the black and yellow one since I have done a couple on personal rods. Curious to see what comes from the new tool upgrades.

Dwight

Hardy Boy

Very nice indeed ! Great looking work Alex.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Fishy247

Those both look awesome Alex! Except that the Hulk is Marvell and Batman is DC.....

Just kidding primo! Keep it up!

Mike

oc1

Ingenious and first class work Alex.
-steve

xjchad

Husband, Father, Fisherman

Crow

How about "Aquaman"....!! The ruler of all the fish !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

steelfish

Quote from: Crow on October 23, 2019, 10:10:27 PM
How about "Aquaman"....!! The ruler of all the fish !

that color combo of green, orange, black and yellow could be a nice atractive rod, nice idea.

but of course, talking about aquaman from the 80's cartoon not the new aquaman movie

The Baja Guy

Shark Hunter

Quote from: steelfish on October 22, 2019, 05:04:44 AM
Quote from: Shark Hunter on October 22, 2019, 04:16:26 AM
I got dibs on Iron Man. ;)

you got it compadre ..
its all yours !!

I meant you put me in line for your work on it brother. I am not a rod builder.
No commitment.
Life is Good!

steelfish

Quote from: Shark Hunter on October 24, 2019, 07:46:45 AM
Quote from: steelfish on October 22, 2019, 05:04:44 AM
Quote from: Shark Hunter on October 22, 2019, 04:16:26 AM
I got dibs on Iron Man. ;)

you got it compadre ..
its all yours !!

I meant you put me in line for your work on it brother. I am not a rod builder.
No commitment.

my bad amigo.. it was suposed to be " ok, its for you" after you called dibs but I got lost in traslation.
The Baja Guy

steelfish

Quote from: thorhammer on October 22, 2019, 11:07:55 AM
Alex, I'm not sure how much work you are doing that you don't post pictures of, but as far as I can see, your fit and finish job has come a long way in not-too-many rods. Very nice!
John

thanks Amigo, well yes, I havent post few rods since they were made pretty basic, some guys just wanted their rods with black thread over any light color and dont want any metallic or shiny inlays, etc so, I try to post something that I might find worth sharing because I like the final result or to share an idea.

The Baja Guy

gstours

Alex,  your work is very very good,  you have come a long ways and have found another way to use your talents in an artful way.  I,m sure you will be busy for years to come.   Thanks 🙏.
  Question?  Are you going to show us how to pick out the 🐈 hair out of the last Cote of finish ?🏆