Anyone wanna fish the 3/4 day on the Starfire Sat Nov 9th?????

Started by pjstevko, October 25, 2019, 10:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

A group of coworkers and I are gonna fish the 3/4 day trip aboard the Starfire on Sat Nov 9th and I want to extend an invite to the Ohana!!!!

It'd be great to have some fellow members on the boat as well.....

https://morrobaylanding.fishingreservations.net/sales/index.php?page=2&month_filter=2019-11

Post up if you're interested...Hope to see some of you there

PJ

alantani

crud.  i'll be driving for the local high school marching band.....   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on October 26, 2019, 12:28:05 AM
crud.  i'll be driving for the local high school marching band.....   :-\

Sorry you'll miss this Alan but I'll see in Dec on the Hulicat!

alantani

want me to check on the club house?  pj has a vacuum packer there.  i can have some vacuum seal bags shipped. 

pjstevko

Quote from: alantani on October 26, 2019, 02:30:21 PM
want me to check on the club house?  pj has a vacuum packer there.  i can have some vacuum seal bags shipped. 

Thanks for the kind offer but I'll be doing a "down and back" but Big Tim  might..... I think there were a few bags stored in the vacuum sealer...

theswimmer

I might be in .
Club house sounds good.

I have been on the road alot.
Headed back to Cave Creek Az. in the morning.
Miss Mari's mom , Else , passed last week so this is my second trip to Az in a week.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Quote from: theswimmer on October 26, 2019, 08:12:46 PM
I might be in .
Club house sounds good.

I have been on the road alot.
Headed back to Cave Creek Az. in the morning.
Miss Mari's mom , Else , passed last week so this is my second trip to Az in a week.

Sorry to hear about Else. Please give my condolences to Miss Mari, sending love to the both of you!
Pj

foakes

All the best to Mari & you, Jonathan --

If you need anything done at the cabin while you are gone -- just let me know.

Feed the pets, or anything needed.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

mom says that the cayucos house will be open.  ed will likely be there to fish for perch, trying to add points for the club he is in.  i'm going to have to let someone else run point on this one and contact ed, figure out when everyone will be arriving, who will be staying, etc.  thanks!  alan

pjstevko

It looks like at least a couple people from work will be joining me so it should be a fun time introducing people to deep sea fishing. I'm gonna keep it simple for the them and just give them shrimp flies!!!! Me on the other hand will use jigs and swimbaits  ;D ;D ;D

pjstevko

26 spots left...... A big group must have signed up last night because as of yesterday I was the only one registered......

Who's in ???   ???

edtani

Hi PJ, I cant make it down.  I'll reserve the house for you.  My cell is (303) 818-2673 if you need keys.  I think Alan is out for Bluefin somewhere.

pjstevko

Quote from: edtani on November 05, 2019, 07:52:57 PM
Hi PJ, I cant make it down.  I'll reserve the house for you.  My cell is (303) 818-2673 if you need keys.  I think Alan is out for Bluefin somewhere.

I appreciate that but i'll be doing a down and back in the same day.....