15-99 ss dogs

Started by Eddie K, November 07, 2019, 08:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie K

Hello Dawn;

I was wondering if you have or will have in the future 15-99 stainless steel dogs.  Thank you.

alantani

i checked and i'm all out......   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Eddie K

Dawn

Sorry...no plans for that one.

Dawn
Dawn

Eddie K

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Eddie K

Thank you.  Finding 15-99 in stainless steel dogs are like trying to find hens teeth.

Alto Mare

It isn't easy, but you could definitely make your own.
When we started these upgrades, Lee was making them by hand.
I still have all the dogs he made by hand at the beginning.I'm keeping those like jewelry.🙂
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Quote from: Alto Mare on November 27, 2019, 03:42:16 PM
It isn't easy, but you could definitely make your own.
When we started these upgrades, Lee was making them by hand.
I still have all the dogs he made by hand at the beginning.I'm keeping those like jewelry.🙂

Drill press, hacksaw and a file. They can be hand made.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Eddie K

I was trying to avoid making them at home.  I can scribe.  I have a drill press, and I have files, and a hacksaw. 

Alto Mare

Quote from: Eddie K on November 29, 2019, 05:13:02 AM
I was trying to avoid making them at home.  I can scribe.  I have a drill press, and I have files, and a hacksaw.  
I'm in no position to make you one at the moment, but tomorrow I will check if I find one for you and send it out at n/c.
Not promising, I'm really not sure I'll find one, if I do it's yours.
I will let you know.

Sal

Did not find any, but I see no problem modifying one from another dog with minor alteration.
PM me your address when you get a chance.

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Eddie K

That is very generous of you.  Thank you.  You are a gentleman.

Eddie K

Alto Mare

Quote from: Eddie K on December 03, 2019, 12:20:00 PM
PM sent.
Got it!
Give me a couple of days, I'm trying to rearrange my workshops a little and will be hard to get to what I need.

https://imgur.com/a/B5AdiQH
https://i.imgur.com/Z6qAkli.jpg

I will get to it soon.

Sal

Eddie K

Take your time.  When you get to it, you get to it.  Once again, thank you.