"Free" spot aboard the Starfire this Saturday Nov 9th

Started by pjstevko, November 07, 2019, 10:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

I had a friend bail on this trip and now its too late to cancel and get my $ back so I'm putting the reservation up for grabs free!!!!!

First person who replies to this thread gets a free 3/4 day trip aboard the Starfire out of Morro Bay this Saturday ;D :o ;D :o

Just post here and meet me at the Landing Saturday morning and the trip is yours....(you cover all other costs  ;D)

PJ

pjstevko

Spot has been filled by a local person from my work....

theswimmer

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

Quote from: theswimmer on November 09, 2019, 02:59:52 AM
Have fun PJ !
Catch a big one for us.....

I missed the boat.....because I got left on a mountain side at 9600 ft overnight while assisting on a body recovery!!!!

My co-worker who was supposed to go with me called Morro Bay Landing to try to get our $ back because we are government Firefighter/First Responders and they said there was nothing they could do...Oh well I actually came out ahead because of the overtime and hazard pay....

theswimmer

Wow , that sucks .
Got dropped at Duck Lake back in the early 90's for two days ..... Feeding 4 SAR teams .
Lucky the guy I was with was  a  real  deal 4 star  chef.
We ate well 😊 .
Body recoveries are never fun....
Stay safe .
Best ,
JT
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn