Joe average Halibut

Started by gstours, November 05, 2019, 03:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here,s a fun day to share with you all.  I sat and watched ans one side of the boat was hot and my side cold.  As this plays you,ll see that with Kens fish on ropes along side in the water.  We had a lot of fun and got some good eats.  This is the start of my new vidieo editing program and thought somebody might enjoy parts of it?   Thanks.

David Hall

the two of you are a well oiled machine Gary.  love watching your exploits and especially seeing Ken out there. ask him to catch one for me too.

Crow

I love watching you guys do that !  I'd love it even more if I was there, doing it, too !! :D
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Donnyboat

Thanks Gary, nice, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Dominick

Another great job and directed by Butt Man Scorsese.  BTW did you notice that the butt spun and it did not come off the gaff.  Gary the ever brilliant fabricator made that hand gaff so that it would spin so that the fish will not spin off or twist your wrist when it spins.  Also check out the other video with Wayne bringing in the fish.  Gary gaffed the fish and it spun several times.  If it was for the spinning action of the gaff Gary could have gotten hurt.  Great work Gary.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

MeanMachine

Donnyboat

Dominick thanks for the info, once again interesting video men, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat