Weekend Warriors, its for you.

Started by gstours, November 16, 2019, 04:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Heres another kinda fun clip for the weekend viewers about the northwest and what it has to offer for food and fun.   
    Below it shows what happens when you have some tidal current and deal with the fish,  this is why I invented the no spin your wrist gaff.
  Its a fun clip and with you were there  to do the work.  To me work is half the fun.   See what you think.   Thanks.

Crow

How deep is the water, where you're fishing, Gary ?
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

gstours

Even though the fish seem easily managable the water current makes a sail and can twist you wrist enough to say,  '' let it go.''   Below is a photo of the new type gaff in use.   a crude prototype,  butt it work good.
[IMG]https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p660/gst6814URL]

gstours

gstours

Mr. Crow ,  we were fishing in about 160 feet of water in a fairly slack tide.   there are some places when the water is seeminly always moving one way or another.  almost no slack.  butt thats another subject yet to come.   For me it,s still a guessing game.   Fishing can be a crapshoot. ;)
   Notice the gaff position and the wrist/handle position.  No twist, No Pain.