Hello fellow fishermen and reel faniatics

Started by Mkozmo626, November 27, 2019, 05:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boy

Welcome from Northern Vancouver Island !

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Donnyboat

Welcome Mark, from Sunny Western Australia, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

bhale1

Welcome Mark,
Brett from AZ,  GEMCO..Wow thats a name I haven't heard in a long time ;D...Used to love that place.
Enjoy the ride here.....

Tiddlerbasher

Maxed Out

Welcome aboard, from slug and duck country....aka the great Pacific Northwest
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

happyhooker

Greetings, 626, from Minnesota.

Like Brett said, GEMCO brings back a lot of memories.  Another big store from AZ in the late '70s - early '80s was FedMart.

Frank

Mkozmo626

Thank you for the warm welcome. A little more detail about were I call home, I live in Beaverton Oregon, I do not own a boat, I have a few friends that have boats and I go out on Charters often. My favorite bottom fishing charter is Dockside charters out of Depoe bay. For Albacore I like going out on Shake & Bake Sportfishing and Mark Youngblood sport fishing out of Ilwaco Washington. For salmon and Halibut, I go out on my buddies boats anywhere from Newport to the Colombia river.

I also take trips out of San Diego Ca and Long Beach every few years and my new favorite is Cedros Island. My first trip to Cedros was last August. and I have another trip planned for Next August.

Keta

Mike and Mark run good boats.  Do you go to OCEAN's Saltwater Sportsman Show in Salem.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain