Plane Broke

Started by Wally15, December 02, 2019, 02:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wally15

American Eagle sucks. Autopilot broke in flight and we diverted to Shreveport. I will probably miss my connecting flight in DFW to Puerto Vallarta. No idea if I can get to Marlas before they head out. I left Alan a vm and text, so I hope he gets this.
GA Mike
No tuna.....no chinga
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Wally15

Update. Looks like I'll arrive PVR at 3:30.
Mike
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Keta

Good you made it Mike, have a fun trip.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

steelfish

Quote from: Wally15 on December 02, 2019, 02:56:24 PM
No idea if I can get to Marlas before they head out. I left Alan a vm and text, so I hope he gets this.
GA Mike

can I get your spot at Marlas? 

j/k   ;D ;D

glad you made it, compa.  buena suerte
The Baja Guy

Wally15

I barely got on the 3:30 flt. Don't think my bag did.
Mike
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

Ron Jones

They'll have gear on the boat if your bag had anything like that. Otherwise, I'm sure you've gone a few days without showering before.
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Benni3

Quote from: Wally15 on December 02, 2019, 02:56:24 PM
American Eagle sucks. Autopilot broke in flight and we diverted to Shreveport. I will probably miss my connecting flight in DFW to Puerto Vallarta. No idea if I can get to Marlas before they head out. I left Alan a vm and text, so I hope he gets this.
GA Mike
No tuna.....no chinga
autopilot,,,,,, >:( hehe,,,,when the pilots can't find the airport here they just go to Google maps on walk mode brings them right in,,,,YouTube b17 training film,,,ignition switch is right above the throttle,,,,,sorry about your flight and good luck on your fishing trip your going to get the big one now,,,,,,,,, ;D

MarkT

They can't fly without an autopilot?  Did you cancel missions in 'Nam when your autopilot went out?  Oh yeah, that's what I thought... no autopilot in a huey!  Man, how did you ever do it without one!

David Hall

talk about added stress.  I don't think you really needed that but sounds like you are back on track, hope all goes well and the boat is waiting for you when you arrive.

scrinch

Hi Mike. I hope you make it onto the Marlas. Just think of all the good fishing karma that you've built up! Now go catch a cow!

alantani

He made it!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Jimmer

Turkey sammiches all around!  - Jimmer
What - me worry?   A.E.Neumann

Alto Mare

I'm glad it worked out for you.

Enjoy your fishing!

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

MarkT

Quote from: Jimmer on December 03, 2019, 01:10:01 AM
Turkey sammiches all around!  - Jimmer
That's what I thought when I saw that picture... put a big drink in that man's hand!

Did his bag make it too?