My first build: JM P21XN

Started by Darin Crofton, November 11, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milne

Thanks Darin,  There might be a few pictures of the process along the way, with plenty of questions to boot !  I've got the xtra narrow kit coming from Randy for the Squidder, but have no idea How far I can actually go with it inside, so I'll be asking the question there.                                                                   
  The 4/0 came to me already fitted with the Tiburon kit outside, but standard inside,
So again I will have to see what's available and how far you can go with this too.
  It's all the way or nothing with these puppies, should be a great learning curve.......

Col

Darin Crofton

Col, send me a pm or email to discuss more if you want to, but you've got a great start already!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

Alto Mare

Here we have a member that not long ago was asking a bunch of questions and he is now sharing what he has learned with others.
This is a good example of what this site is all about.
You are doing great Darin, keep up your good wook.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

milne

Darin,  Will definitely do that,, appreciated, thanks.

Col

Darin Crofton

Quote from: Alto Mare on April 20, 2019, 09:42:36 AM
Here we have a member that not long ago was asking a bunch of questions and he is now sharing what he has learned with others.
This is a good example of what this site is all about.
You are doing great Darin, keep up your good wook.

Sal

Thank you so much, Sal, I appreciate you and all your help getting me to this point!!!
God, Family and Fishing, what else is there?

festus

I'm amazed at some of these old Penn conventionals that have been brought to life with these aftermarket parts.  I like to keep everything stock but these unique inventions posted on here are sure fun to look at.

SevenYearsDown

Awesome. How much braid does it hold?

ReelFishingProblems

Darin,

I think it's time you shared pictures of this reel doing what it was made to do... put fish on the deck.

Nick