Florida fishing

Started by Benni3, December 14, 2019, 08:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

It's time to go back down before the years out,,,,, ;) but everyone around here got to much stuff to do,,,,, :o so if anybody got some ideas,,,,let me know,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I'm thinking the day after Christmas heading out,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Nobody here likes to fish in Florida,,,,, ;)

Crow

Never fished there, Benni...but, maybe I should try, 'cause Alabama hasn't been treating me too well, this season :-\!
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on December 17, 2019, 01:43:01 AM
Never fished there, Benni...but, maybe I should try, 'cause Alabama hasn't been treating me too well, this season :-\!
ok,,,,if your felling froggy or anybody,,,hehe,,,, :o I just booked the native out of stuart fl the 29th of December,,,,,, ;) but that's now all,,,,the lady stuart head boat is out of fort pierce next to de brooks bait and tackle and I'm doing that tooo,,,,,,, ;D

twotone

Stuart is the closest the gulf stream is to the coast. Good mojo benni3!
twotone

Shark Hunter

Benni,
I Beg my wife to go to Florida for Christmas every year.
Hasn't worked in 29 years.
Maybe when I retire, things will change or I can go without her. Ha!
Good Luck Brother.
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 17, 2019, 07:39:46 AM
Benni,
I Beg my wife to go to Florida for Christmas every year.
Hasn't worked in 29 years.
Maybe when I retire, things will change or I can go without her. Ha!
Good Luck Brother.
the first time I went to Florida I told my girlfriend I was going to get icecream ,,,,,,,,,, ;D

conchydong

Hope you have a great trip Benni. Yes I fish Florida since I am a 5th generation Floridian and have never lived anywhere else. Stuart is good because if it is too rough on the ocean, which it often is this time of year, you have lots of inshore fishing opportunities also.

Scott

Benni3

Thanks very much my friends,,,,the charter is $500 if anyone interested in going,,we can break that up,,,,,,, :D the lady stuart headboard if anyone like to that,,,,just PM me,,,,,, ;D

Rivverrat

Dang Benni !!  Your tempting me... Jeff

Lunker Larry

Heading down to SW Florida in mid Feb for 8 weeks. Red tide has been bad the last couple years and hear it is back again.
You know that moment when your steak is on the grill and you can already feel your mouth watering.
Do vegans feel the same when mowing the lawn?

sharkman

Right now on south west coast a lot of fish are off limits (reds, trout, and snook). If you make it before end of Dec gag grouper will still be in. This is usually sheepshead time.

Newell Nut

The Stress Free is in the Dusky shop for gel coat cosmetic issues and engine service. Next year should be a blast after spending time this year getting dialed in tight on numbers. Fish beware. ;D ;D

Dwight

Rivverrat

Dwight, I'm hoping for more of your great pics.Love that boat of yours... Jeff