Florida fishing

Started by Benni3, December 14, 2019, 08:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

Ok,,,,,it's set,,,,, :D boat charter,,,rent a car,,,(best western)hehe,,,little problem,,,, >:( but I like there point system,,stay 3 nights get the 4th free I'm a platinum member,,,, ;) little mix up in there system 1hr on the phone  and now I'm a diamond member,, :) that's why I love best western,,,,,,,, ;D

xaf

If you want to get your Florida fishing fix you should try the Yankee Caps (headboat) out of Key West.  They have a variety of two and 3 day trips. Once you start fishing you don't stop until it's time to go in or the fish boxes are full.  They just upgraded the cabin and bunk areas, put you on the fish, and has one of the best cooks (chef) I have ever seen on a head boat.  Check out their website  yankeecapts.com

Benni3

Quote from: xaf on December 24, 2019, 07:01:09 PM
If you want to get your Florida fishing fix you should try the Yankee Caps (headboat) out of Key West.  They have a variety of two and 3 day trips. Once you start fishing you don't stop until it's time to go in or the fish boxes are full.  They just upgraded the cabin and bunk areas, put you on the fish, and has one of the best cooks (chef) I have ever seen on a head boat.  Check out their website  yankeecapts.com

yes I'm shakin' dust of this crummy little town off my feet and I'm seeing the world,,,,,,, ;D