lots of ling cod!

Started by alantani, December 24, 2019, 05:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

we kept three, but ed caught eight, released five!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Gfish

Oh cool! Never got more'n 3-4 Lingers. I think they spawn in late winter, maybe they're chowin down to get ready.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Bill B

Thats some good fishing!  Good job guys...Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Dominick

Was that at the 270 foot structure?  Water does not look bad except for the huge swell coming up over Ed's shoulder.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

no, we never made it that far south.  this fish was picked up where you picked up your five.  they are pretty thick right now!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

conchydong

Nice work fellows. I have fished the Pacific a few times mostly off of Mexico and that is one fish still on my check off list. How are they on the table?

jon_elc

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Gfish

Quote from: conchydong on December 25, 2019, 01:03:08 AM
Nice work fellows. I have fished the Pacific a few times mostly off of Mexico and that is one fish still on my check off list. How are they on the table?
Arguably the best eating bottom/reef fish on the Pac. Coast. Bigger than other species you get in that fishery and will go after anything they think they can get into their mouth.
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!